I excel at
- Deep connective tissue treatment
- Kinesio Taping K1 (2012)
- K-Active module 1 (Kinesiotaping) (2013)
- Mirror Treatment v/ Ergoterapeut K. C. Petersen (2014)
- Treatment of connective tissue / Structural Integration v/ Linda Thorborg - Pelvis, Neck & Shoulder, The Spine (2014) Lower Leg and Feet, Final Course (2015)
- ‘Myofascial Integration of the Leg - Foot, Ankle, Knee and Hip’ v/ Art Riggs, Certified Advanced Rolfer (2015)
- Jungle Sports Sling Trainer Instructor Level 1 (2015)
- The foot as the Foundation for optimal performance v/ Move2Peak (2016)
- Anatomy in Motion, Gary Ward (2017)
- Neuro Kinetic Therapy, level 1 (2019)
Have you been suffering from the same problem for as long as you remember? Have you been to a lot of other therapists (physios, chiropractors, osteopaths, massage therapist, without any change?
I always do my best to treat your immediate symptoms along with finding the core of the problem. When finding and treating the core problem the other existing symptoms tend to decrease and disappear.
My motto is: ‘Pain is the victim - not the cause’, meaning that even though you are in pain in a specific spot, chances are that the pain is caused by something else, somewhere else.
For example knee pain is rarely caused by problems in the knee, but is often caused by movement limitations in your hip or ankle. Therefore I will be looking at your body as a whole, to find the cause of your problem. I love it when a client of mine is feeling better after having a consultation with me.
My goal during the consultation is to hear your history, evaluate your problems along with relieving your pain and/or increasing your range of movement.
Reach out to me for a noncommittal talk about your problems, listen to how I would assess, look and plan to treat your problems. I love a challenge so contact me now.
Remember..the body can heal itself, but sometimes it needs a helping hand!
- Physiotherapist & owner, N-fys: (2016 - Now)
- Physiotherapist, Cortsen fysioterapi (2013 - 2016)
- Physiotherapist & owner, Weekendbehandling Bornholm (2014 - Nu)
- Physiotherapist, Danish Football Association, Youth Department (2013 - 2015)
- Physiotherapist, Herlev/Hjorten Handball (2013 - 2014)
- Physiotherapist, Brøndby IF, Youth Department (2014 - 2014)
I'm inspired by:
- Thomas Myers - Anatomy Trains
- Gary Ward - 'What the Foot?'