I excel at
- Myofasciel release
- Deep connective tissue treatment
- Back issues
- Office related injuries
- Custom made individual training
- Sling training
- Foamrolling classes
- K-Active module 1 (Kinesiotaping) (2012)
- Connective tissue treatment / Structural Integration
- ‘Pelvis’ v/ Linda Thorborg (2014)
- ‘Neck & Shoulder’ v/ Linda Thorborg (2014)
- ‘The Spine’ v/ Linda Thorborg (2014)
- ‘Lower Leg and Feet’ v/ Linda Thorborg (2015)
- ‘Final Course’ v/ Linda Thorborg (2015)
- ‘Myofascial Integration of the Leg - Foot, Ankle, Knee and Hip’ v/ Art Riggs, Certified Advanced Rolfer (2015)
- Jungle Sports Sling Trainer Instructor Level 1 (2015)
- Instructor i Functional Training of the Brain v/ Plus Performance (2015-2016)
I am an independent physiotherapist with a passion for manual treatment of muscles and connective tissue.
In addition, I am passionate about personal training and developing individual training programs. I have experienced on my own body, how important finding versatile exercises is, through my career as an elite handball player for 18 years.
Likewise, I have learned how useful different types of treatment can be, since I have had a disc herniation myself.
I therefore believe that an injury should not only be treated locally but more globally, so that the body is seen as whole and not treated local.
I work from a philosophy that the body must have free movement, in order to achieve its full potential
- Physiotherapy, Cortsen fysioterapi (2011 - 2016)
- Physiotherapy, Bellahøj Idrætsefterskole (2011 - 2013)
- Professional handball player (1998 - 2013)
- Goalie trainer, Københavns Idrætsefterskole (2011 - 2012)
- Handicap helper (2001 - 2004)
I'm inspired by:
- Thomas Myers - Anatomy Trains
- Journal of Sports Medicine